Energizing, Explosive, Powerful, Uplifting….
That’s how students from all walks of life, from Hollywood stars to housewives, policemen, athletes, professionals and thousands of other people, just like you, describe Aerobic Kickboxing.
Aerobic Kickboxing blends your own hidden personal powers with the tried and true techniques of boxing, personal self defense, dance and Tae Kwon Do – all set to today’s hottest music. Aerobic Kickboxing is totally different from any other workout you’ve ever experienced. You’ll be amazed at the results from the very first class.
Try Aerobic Kickboxing today. It’s easy. There’s no complicated choreography to make you feel out of step. It’s a workout you’ll look forward to each day. Aerobic Kickboxing is one of the leading-edge, body-shaping fitness system available today.
More Benefits Than Any Health Club!
Fat Loss – Muscle and Fitness magazine rates aerobic kickboxing as the number on fat burner with over 800 calories burned in a hone hour class! 800 Calories! Nothing else even comes close.
Toning – You’ll get tight buns, toned legs, a flat stomach and a strong upper body.
Stress Relief – Our students tell us this is one of the top reasons they can’t get enough of aerobic kickboxing. Because of the mental strength the martial arts develops students
get so absorbed in aerobic kickboxing that their problems seem a million miles away.
Flexibility – A major benefit of increased flexibility is better blood circulation and a more relaxed lifestyle.
Self Confidence – There is no better feeling knowing you are in shape and can defend yourself if you ever have to.
To make sure our students never get bored with Aerobic Kickboxing, we make sure our classes are never the same old routine.
- Our instructors receive new routines and ideas each month from the National Association of Professional Martial Artists (NAPMA). NAPMA is the developer of Aerobic Kickboxing.
- With the wide variety of punches, kicks, knees, elbows, calisthenics, and stretching exercises, you’ll never get bored doing the same routines over and over.
- Our classes utilize all the latest equipment to keep class exciting and help you develop your skills faster.
- We also offer different versions of the Aerobic Kickboxing program. Aerobic Kicking, Aerobic Kickboxing Bag Class, Aerobic Boxing and other classes allow you to vary your Aerobic Kickboxing
What our parents and students have to say about our programs:
“I’ve always been interested in martial arts but never had the time to commit to it. Aerobic Kickboxing is perfect.
I’m learning quickly and getting a great workout in at the same time.”
- Melvin Grant, Age 50
“After years of aerobics and step, I was ready for a change. Aerobic kickboxing not only provides a fun challenge, but I feel I’m learning some useful skills too.”
- Evelyn Squire, Age 25
“We like aerobic kickboxing because we can do it together. My husband would never attend an aerobics class, be he loves kickboxing and so do I.”
- Mr. and Mrs. Huge Kelly, Age 30 and 32
online internet special: ONE WEEK FREE!
To get started or request more information simply fill out our online information
request form and you will receive a coupon that lets you and your family try any of our martial arts classes for ONE FREE WEEK.